California requires that every newly licensed or employed security guard shall complete 32 hours of mandatory training courses within six months from the day the guard’s registration card is issued or the day the guard begins employment (note: the first 8 hours of the 32 hours need to be completed withing 30 days from the day the guard’s registration card is issued or the day the guard begins employment). This bundle satisfies all of these requirements with quality and affordable courses.
Meet all your BSIS training requirements as a security officer by taking this package of courses once you have completed the initial 8-hour Guard Card course. Save by buying as a bundle.
This package includes eight 4-hour online courses that combine to fulfill the 32-hour mandatory training requirement in California, which include:
- Arrest, Search and Seizure
- Communications and its Significance;
- Crowd Control;
- Handling Difficult People;
- Liability and Legal Aspects;
- Observation and Documentation;
- Preserving the Incident Scene; and,
- Public Relations (Community and Customer).