Learn from the Best
Giving you quality security training that is 100% compliant is our sole focus. It’s what we do – everyday.
In order to help you enter or advance in your career as a security officer, it is important the you are instructed by the best and in a way that makes it easy for you to get through the courses while learning valuable industry knowledge.
MySecurityTraining is proud of our two prinicipal instructors / subject matter experts that represent decades of security experience in all areas. Once we combined their depth of knowledge with a team of professional curriculum designers, the resulting courses are engaging, straightforward and solidly compliant. Just what you need.
David McCarthy - Chief Instructor
- Currently an instructor at the Marine Corps Police Academy on subjects ranging from law courses, firearms and defensive tactics
- Armed/Unarmed Security and Executive Protection
- USMC member since 1982, including supervising an Anti-Terrorism Task Force with multiple deployments in the Middle East and the Horn of Africa, as well as being a Deputy Provost Marshal
- Integral in the evaluation and selection of private security companies for a $3.5 billion theater-wide security contract
- Deputy City Attorney for Culver City, CA – graduate from Fordham School of Law
- Former police officer in New York State
Harold Hunter - Program Director
- 15 years as a California police officer, rising to Supervisor rank
- Training Director for multi-state security company for well over a decade
- Regional Director of Operations for a sizable and established security company
- Lead trainer and content creator for security officer instructional programs at the post-secondary level